Dental Business Customer Service Scripts:
1. How to talk to patients about Insurance Benefits.
2. How to talk to patients about Cancellations and Broken Appointments.
3. How to talk to patients about Treatment and Financial Arrangements.
4. How to talk to patients about Scheduling and Treatment planing.
5. How to talk to patients about their Statement and Payment of their account.
6. How to communicate with patients by telephone and email to create your brand of excellence.
7. Building a customized Front Office Procedural Manual to standardize patient interactions
Newsletter articles customized for your newsletter/ ghost written in your name.
Blog content for your personal blog written to your style/ghost written.
The following courses in the form of webinars are available upon request. These training courses are presented on a scheduled webinar or can be presented within your practice as a “lunch and learn” or a team training event. Thought provoking and fun, these talks get your team motivated and engaged.
Team Building Through Chemistry
Taking Initiative and engaging change
Delivering Constructive Criticism with Radical Candor (from the book Radical Candor by Kim Scott)
Building Long Term Relationships with patients and the team
Coding and Building Narratives for Insurance Claims
RDA, CDPMA, CDC
Professional Speaker and Seminar Presenter
- Coding and Appealing Dental Insurance Claims
- Building Positive Relationships via Telephone and email
- How to Speak to Patients about their Treatment Plan and Financial Arrangements and Insurance
- How to Code for Dental and Medical Claim crossovers-The basics of ICD-10 codes
- How to create SOAP notes and Clinical narratives that get your claims paid
Seminars are 3 to 4 hours in length.
Contact me for prices and details.
Links to Recent Articles